As an associate software developer, you will support, maintain, advance and expand the services offered by ExPrep.
The role is multifaceted, requiring experience to design, plan and implement application enhancements involving full stack development.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement application infrastructure following industry best practices
- Communicate between teams to best inform members of upcoming enhancements and features
- Develop and optimize core components of new and existing applications
- Provide application support to ensure high availability of quality applications
- 2-4 years of experience in software development or related field
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure products, such as App Services, Key Vault, and Storage
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, C#, SQL, PowerShell
- A good understanding of relational database systems, object oriented programming, and software development processes
- Basic knowledge of model view controller and logical layer software design patterns
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, be open to learning new techniques, and adapt to advancing technologies